You heard of our project and like the idea? You anyway wanted to travel and like to connect it with a project like ours?
Let us know at [email protected] and we can have a Skype-talk about it!
But before you rush to your local email provider, bear in mind that
- We will expect you to participate actively in the project, meaning that you work in an of course reasonable amount on the projects you’re able to work on
- Please stay at least one month with us, otherwise it might be hard for you to really get into the project
- Our style of travelling can be very exhausting if you need your privacy
- You should be able to speak English well enough to work with everyone on the project
- You need to check for the visas you will need, especially countries like Russia and Iran can be tricky. Myanmar will be problematic for everyone, so don’t worry about it yet
- We want you to bring your own perspective and skills in. So make some thoughts already what could be of interest for our project. Maybe you are good at writing, playing the guitar, photographing or you’re a freak in some sport – cool, bring that in!
So If this project sounds interesting to you, then write us an email at [email protected] Make sure to describe yourself and tell us how you think you could contribute and why you would like to be part of this project. Also mention, from when to when or from where to where you could be with us.